The Support Associate is a highly motivated, very personable, and detail-oriented professional, focusing on retention and satisfaction of the M3 Global Research panel by providing high quality customer service to panel members and other research participants, by answering questions and resolving inquiries regarding registration, accounts, study participation, compensation, and more.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Including, but not limited to the following
- Provide high quality, professional, support to M3 Global Research members via telephone and email/support ticket communications.
- Master and work across multiple systems to investigate, troubleshoot and handle inquiries and complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives, and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Effectively work with our US and EU Operations/Project Management team members to resolve project specific issues, acting on behalf of the user while balancing user advocacy and company profitability.
- Handle all inquiries according to company policy and expectations in regard to outcomes, time to resolution, and communication standards.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the panel members through timely and professional communication, quality problem solving and critical thinking.
- Provide input on and assist with updating communication procedures, guidelines, and enhancements to system and processes.
- Work with other members of the global Panel team, report and resolve potential issues with internal and external systems and processes.
- Answers and directs phone calls to other departments as needed
- Ongoing learning of the medical/healthcare industry and market research industry
- Participates as needed in special department projects, workshops, training and development
- Presenting monthly review in team meeting setting
- Work with other support team members to ensure full coverage of all areas
- Other tasks as determined by management
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent customer facing experience in market research or healthcare/medical) preferred
- 2-3 years of direct customer service experience required, preferably in a professional/office environment. Market research experience preferred
- Top notch customer service skills, ability to defuse tense situations while remaining calm and positive.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written), must maintain a professional demeanor in all communications, internal and external.
- Highly skilled with diverse audiences from different backgrounds, socioeconomic statuses, educational levels, etc. and able to tailor communication to fit your audience.
- Self-motivated to work independently as well as to accept and follow direction on given assignments; able to prioritize tasks throughout the workday and takes ownership of tasks and duties assigned.
- Strong skill set with Microsoft Office products and ability to learn new software/systems/technologies
- Comfortable and capable of effectively working with, and reporting to, a remote supervisor
- Exceptional time management, organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask in a changing, fast paced, high volume environment.
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills; presents complete information in a clear way and provides potential solutions when requesting internal assistance.
- Strong sense of professionalism and ability to work in a team environment to successfully meet individual and departmental objectives.
A career opportunity with M3 USA offers competitive wages, and benefits such as:
- Health and Dental
- Life, Accident and Disability Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Plan and Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Sick Days and Personal Days