AP & Payroll Accountant
The mission of the Accounts Payable / Payroll Accountant is to account for and process all payments and expenditures including payroll. The AP/Payroll Accountant will work closely with the accounting team and senior management across multiple business units to verify payment information and ensure payments are processed in a manner that will maintain good relationships with internal and external clients.
- Review GL account coding and process invoices into NetSuite.
- Research vendor invoices and inquiries to ensure payments are credited appropriately.
- Prepare payments, both manual and system-generated checks, as well as wire transfers
- Act as administrator for the Concur expense reporting system.
- Act as administrator for the ADP/UltiPo payroll system.
- Process inter-company transactions
- Prepare accounts payable journal entries for month end close.
- Receive and verify invoices for goods and services.
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and GAAP.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Associates degree in a related field required, bachelor’s degree or equivalency preferred.
- 1 year of AP experience required; some payroll experience preferred.
- Understanding of GAAP required
- Experience with SOX beneficial
- Familiarity with NetSuite beneficial
- Familiarity with ADP beneficial
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills – both verbal and written
- Strong math skills
- Proactive and efficient
- Exceptional time management, organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Teamwork oriented, with excellent people skills
A career opportunity with M3 USA offers competitive wages, and benefits such as:
- Health and Dental
- Life, Accident and Disability Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Plan and Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Sick Days and Personal Days