Qualitative Project Manager, Market Research
The mission of a qualitative project manager is to be a communication and relationship liaison between M3 and our clients, directly manage all aspects of each project on time and within budget, and to ensure successful project completion. This is the ideal role for someone who has experience in market research specifically international healthcare research.
This role will support our EU operations for the initial stages and require a work schedule of 5am-2pm ET or 6am-3pm ET.
- Manage international qualitative projects through entire project life cycle including all aspects of managing clients, partners and healthcare professional and consumer sample.
- Facilitate screening, scheduling and confirming of respondents for TDIs, focus groups, in-person IDIs, online qualitative interviews, etc. and ensuring all respondents are prepared according to client requirements. Ability to act quickly to replace no-shows, follow up with late respondents, send last minute materials, etc. when alerted by client/moderator.
- Setup and testing of survey/screener, monitoring of statistics, managing respondent honoraria and closing/auditing/invoicing of projects in technology based system.
- Coordinate and lead project kickoff meetings for all assigned studies to ensure all involved parties understand project specifications, client needs, timelines, and responsibilities.
- Provide regular updates and progress reports on recruitment status to meet client needs.
- Proactively identify potential fielding concerns and identify issues when in field. Partner with sales team members and operations staff to address issues and/or make recommendations to improve performance on research studies.
- Manage and leverage relationships with vendors, domestic and international, to facilitate accurate and timely deliverables, communications, and issue resolution.
- Manage study profitability by monitoring and accounting for all project costs affecting the budget.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in international market research.
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in qualitative in person consumer & health care focused market research.
- Must be a self-motivated individual with exceptional time management, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must have very strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Outlook and Word and be a quick learner of new technologies/software.
- Must have well-developed analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have the ability to work autonomously and in a team environment to successfully meet study specific and departmental objectives.
- Must have, or be willing to attain, MRA Professional Researcher Certification.
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple qualitative projects accurately and on-time in a fast-paced environment where moving deadlines and other changes often occur in real time.
A career opportunity with M3 USA offers competitive wages, and benefits such as:
- Health and Dental
- Life, Accident and Disability Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Plan and Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Sick Days and Personal Days
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!