Senior Qualitative Project Manager, Market Research
The mission of a senior qualitative project manager is to be a communication and relationship liaison between M3 and our clients, directly manage all aspects of each project on time and within budget, and to ensure successful project completion. This is the ideal role for someone who has experience in international healthcare market research.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Including, but not limited to the following:
- Manage international qualitative projects through entire project life cycle including all aspects of managing clients, partners and healthcare professional sample.
- Facilitate screening, scheduling and confirming of respondents for telephone interviews, focus groups, in-person interviews, online bulletin boards, etc. and ensuring all respondents are prepared according to client requirements. Ability to act quickly to replace no-shows, follow up with late respondents, send last minute materials, etc. when alerted by client/moderator.
- Provide regular updates and progress reports on recruitment status to meet client needs.
- Proactively identify potential fielding concerns and identify issues when in field. Partner with sales team members and operations staff to address issues and/or make recommendations to improve performance on research studies.
- Setup and testing of survey/screener, monitoring of statistics, managing respondent honoraria and closing/auditing/invoicing of projects in technology based system.
- Coordinate and lead project kickoff meetings for all assigned studies to ensure all involved parties understand project specifications, client needs, timelines, and responsibilities.
- Manage and leverage relationships with vendors, domestic and international, to facilitate accurate and timely deliverables, communications, and issue resolution.
- Manage study profitability by monitoring and accounting for all project costs affecting the budget.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to members of the Market Research Project Management team as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in an active qualitative market research Project Management role where at least 30% or more of your work was healthcare/medical focused.
- Candidate will have experience with a variety of Qualitative methodologies including, but not limited to: Telephone In-depth Interviews, Web-assisted Telephone Interviews, Online Bulletin Boards, Focus Groups, Conference Research, among others.
- The candidate must have the ability to work autonomously and in a team environment to successfully meet study specific and departmental objectives.
- The candidate must be a self-motivated individual with exceptional time management, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- The candidate must have the ability to manage multiple qualitative research projects accurately and on-time in a fast-paced environment where moving deadlines and other changes often occur in real time.
- The candidate must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- The candidate must have very strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Outlook and Word, and be a quick learner of new technologies/software.
- The candidate must have well-developed analytical and problem solving skills; ability to quickly solve problems as they present as well as proactively identify and resolve potential issues to avoid escalation.
- The candidate must have, or be willing to attain, MRA Professional Researcher Certification.
A career opportunity with M3 USA offers competitive wages, and benefits such as:
- Health and Dental
- Life, Accident and Disability Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Plan and Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Sick Days and Personal Days
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!