Internal Operations Consultant
M3 is leading the world to create efficiencies in healthcare. Founded by ex-McKinsey consultants, M3 has been developing unique solutions that have brought significant efficiencies in pharmaceutical sales & marketing, ethical drug development, healthcare professional recruitment, and other parts of the healthcare industry. M3 has been ranked as the top 5 most innovative growth company by Forbes. M3 has strong orientation for growth and it has successfully managed to maintain 20%+ revenue and profit growth over the last 18 years, by mixing the organic growth and acquisitions.
As a result of its growth initiatives, M3 has constant needs for business professionals who are eager to prove themselves that they can make differences and create efficiencies in operations.
The Corporate Operations Consultant will be responsible for developing and leading complex operation improvement projects that deliver sustained and measurable results in the portfolio of a diverse healthcare focused companies.
This is an ideal role for an ambitious business professional who wants to make a transition from a consulting services environment to an operating role on the pathway for a GM role. The role may report to our Manhattan, NY or Fort Washington, PA offices.
- Ensures integration of Continuous Improvement principles and strategies in key operational areas.
- Partners with CEOs/GMs in developing performance targets, improvement ideas, and implementation timelines.
- Leads the implementation as well as measure and maintain outcomes.
- Challenges systems, processes and methodologies in order to foster improvement.
- Represents and demonstrates a commitment to excellence
- Utilizes project management skills for each initiative. Keeps projects on track and key sponsors informed. Utilizes escalation plans and countermeasures when project timelines or outcomes are at risk.
- Collects and analyzes Lean process data, identifies opportunities, develops solutions, implements improvements, and helps operational management ensure sustainability.
- Acts as a change agent to instill process improvement culture throughout the organization. Communicates regularly with executive sponsors, team leaders, process owners, and other stakeholders about team progress toward goal achievement, critical factors and obstacles.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, health care or other related field required.
- Master’s degree in Business, Health Administration, or related field preferred.
- 2 years of experience in a similar role at the analyst or associate level working through the implementation phase
- Experience with large management/ operation consulting firm required. Growth and mobility to the engagement manager level highly desirable.
- Experience building business simulation models in Excel required.
- Operations leadership experience preferred.
- Healthcare industry experience preferred.
- Demonstrates some proven track record of success in fixing performance issues in sales and marketing operations
- Exposure to a variety of service types desirable. Industry experience must include internet / digital heavy businesses.
- Track record of delivering bottom line impact by working autonomously
- Good interpersonal skills to get difficult tasks done
- Exceptional analytical ability; good with numbers and details
- Strong operational and LEAN leader background.
- Willingness to overachieve for fast promotion.
A career opportunity with M3 USA offers competitive wages, and benefits such as:
- Health and Dental
- Life, Accident and Disability Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Plan and Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Sick Days and Personal Days