M3 is a global and diversified technology company that is ranked by Forbes as one of the top 5 fastest growing innovative companies in the world in 2018. Through our award-winning digital products and services, we provide healthcare professionals with the clinical education, training, research, and career opportunities they need to succeed. Our mission is to reduce healthcare costs and improve the quality of healthcare delivered worldwide.
Founded nearly 20 years ago, M3 now operates in over 10 countries and has grown to more than 4,000 employees globally and is publicly traded on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE). Due to growth and expansion, we are hiring for a Product Manager to drive new initiatives and development on our physician-facing digital product offerings.
The Product Manager will help to develop and deliver products that add value to our HCP audience, our sponsors, internal businesses and partners. This role is inherently cross-functional -- you will work closely with engineering, design, marketing, editorial and sales to develop the roadmap and deliver products.
- Help to develop and launch new digital products and enhance/scale existing products
- Collect and analyze feedback from users, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Build and maintain product roadmaps based on team strategy and vision
- Working with team leadership, define KPIs for your initiatives and manage and report on performance, keeping all stakeholders updated on progress and impact
- Following agile development process, break down initiatives to MVPs, write stories and ensure clarity across product, design and development teams
- Ensure initiatives are delivered in timely fashion and to specifications
- Oversee user acceptance testing and lead launch planning and execution
- Contribute to overall improvement of team processes
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or business-related discipline strongly preferred
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager or producer for a digital content product or website
- Able to drive a product feature from initiation through to launch and post launch analysis
- Experience working with design and development teams in agile methodology (e.g. SCRUM, Kanban)
- Previous work a Scrum Master or CSM is a BIG plus
- Highly proficient at writing user stories
- Proven ability to help teams improve processes and workflows
- Experience with various agile tools (Jira, Trello, MS Project, etc.)
- Data driven, familiar with Google Analytics or similar analytics package
- Exceptional communications skills
A career opportunity with M3 USA offers competitive wages, and benefits such as:
- Health and Dental
- Life, Accident and Disability Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Plan and Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Sick Days and Personal Days
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!