M3 is ranked by Forbes as one of the top 5 fastest growing innovative companies in the world in 2018. We are a global and diversified technology company focused on empowering healthcare professionals, and through our award-winning website, MDLinx.com, we provide them with the clinical education, training, research, and career opportunities they need to succeed. M3’s mission is to reduce healthcare costs while creating efficiencies and improving the quality of healthcare worldwide.
Founded nearly 20 years ago, M3 operates in over 10 countries and has grown to more than 4,000 employees globally. Through organic growth and acquisitions, M3 revenues in the US have doubled to over $100M since 2014, and worldwide revenues have quadrupled to over $1B since 2012.
The mission of the Senior Accountant is to be responsible for administering all aspects of the accounting function including, but not limited to banking, financial reporting and month end close while exhibiting sound decision making ability daily. The Senior Accountant will work closely with operations and the associate controller to validate the integrity of the accounting function.
- Perform accurate month end closing processes to generate financial reports
- Perform various account reconciliations and work to resolve any discrepancies
- Analyze financial reports pre-close and post-close to determine trends, estimates and significant changes
- Perform monthly and ad-hoc reports to the executive team
- Assist in government compliance issues, such as taxes and required state reporting
- Maintain revenue recognition standards (ie: invoicing, discounts, rebates) and associated costs
- Assist in bank account reconciliation, related journal entries, and Escheatment
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field required, CPA a plus.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Must have a strong ability to analyze a P&L statement.
- Familiarity with NetSuite is a plus
- Team-oriented with excellent people skills
- Exceptional time management, organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Proactive and efficient
- Superior decision-making ability
- Strong accounting knowledge and strong math skills required
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills – both verbal and written
- Strong Excel skillset
A career opportunity with M3 USA offers competitive wages, and benefits such as:
- Health and Dental
- Life, Accident and Disability Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Plan and Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Sick Days and Personal Days