Part Time Office Administrator / Receptionist
The receptionist/office admininstrator provides exceptional office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks during core hours of the day. The receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, assigning work tickets as appropriate, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies and other general office administrative duties.
This is a part time role, the schedule is 3 hours per day, M-F, flexible between the hours 8.30-5.00.
- Greets and directs visitors and callers to the company in a professional, friendly, and hospitable manner
- Directs customer service calls and email inquiries to appropriate associates
- Receives, sorts, and forwards incoming mail. Maintains and routes publications
- Orders, receives, stocks and distributes office supplies, business cards.
- Prepares conference room for meetings/meals, ordering staff lunches for regular and special events
- Assists HR, legal and finance with various duties including maintaining legal documents, invoice/AR, and events.
- Maintains & cleans kitchens
- May occasionally need to arrange travel/hotel for visitors or senior managers.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Some college preferred.
- 1 year in a professional office / corporate environment
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Self-motivated, able to work independently as well as to accept direction on given assignments
- Computer skills, proficient in data entry; including Excel, Word and Outlook. Customer service background strongly preferred.
- Strong internet researching skills; project coordination;
- Able to maintain confidential information;
- Excellent command of English – written and verbal
- Highly organized and detail oriented
BenefitsA career opportunity with M3 USA offers:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Eligible quarterly bonus
- Paid Time off