VP of Sales, Market Research
M3 Global Research, part of M3 Inc., provides the most comprehensive and highest quality market research recruitment and support services available to the industry with relationships reaching respondents in more than 70 countries worldwide.
M3 Global Research maintains ISO 26362 and 27001 certifications with the highest quality data collection and project management capabilities that cover the spectrum of quantitative and qualitative techniques utilized today. M3 services incorporate all of the most advanced statistical and attitudinal methodologies allowing clients to provide world-class offerings and support services to their end-client customers throughout multiple industry sectors. Due to our continued growth and expansion, M3 is seeking an experienced VP of Sales to join our Market Research team.
The mission of the VP of Sales is to meet quarterly and annual sales targets by bringing in new business and grow existing accounts from a defined target base of market research consultancies, biotech, management consulting, pharmaceutical clients and other entities which could procure healthcare sample.
This is an active outside salesrole for a strong hunter, networker, and effective closer.
- Support maintenance of existing business by managing contracts and up-sell/cross-sell opportunities; onsite clients visits; actively network for any new business/prospects; presenting capabilities to new clients; organizing client and internal kick off calls, developing insightful proposals and delivering strategic sales communications; consulting with clients on sample design and business issues
- Promote new business development initiatives through methods of cold calling, networking at industry events.
- Provide superior customer service by working with Project Managers and Research Managers to execute project specifications and deliver quality results to clients; resolving sales or delivery issues; managing bid requests by working with the bid team to delegate and provide clear instructions on bidding, and ensuring proper and timely delivery of bid to client
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 5 years of market research professional experience preferred
- Direct to pharma sales experience preferred
- 10 years of proven business development experience required
- Experience in direct sales above $2.5 MM individual goal (yearly)
- Exceptional ability to multi-task and prioritize requests
- Solid new business development and relationship building skills
- Effective communicator (very comfortable on the phone and communicating with others)
- Time management skills
- Problem solver (seeks answers and resolutions)
- Strong self-discipline & organizational habits
- Excellent presentation skills
- Effective use of Excel
A career opportunity with M3 USA offers competitive wages, and benefits such as:
- Health and Dental
- Life, Accident and Disability Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Plan and Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Sick Days and Personal Days