VP of Sales, Market Research
The mission of the VP of Sales is to meet quarterly and annual sales targets by bringing in new business and grow existing accounts from a defined target base of market research consultancies, biotech, management consulting, pharmaceutical clients and other entities which could procure healthcare sample.
This is an active outside salesrole for a strong hunter, networker, and effective closer.
- Support maintenance of existing business by managing contracts and up-sell/cross-sell opportunities; onsite clients visits; actively network for any new business/prospects; presenting capabilities to new clients; organizing client and internal kick off calls, developing insightful proposals and delivering strategic sales communications; consulting with clients on sample design and business issues
- Promote new business development initiatives through methods of cold calling, networking at industry events.
- Provide superior customer service by working with Project Managers and Research Managers to execute project specifications and deliver quality results to clients; resolving sales or delivery issues; managing bid requests by working with the bid team to delegate and provide clear instructions on bidding, and ensuring proper and timely delivery of bid to client
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 5 years of market research professional experience preferred
- Direct to pharma sales experience preferred
- 10 years of proven business development experience required
- Experience in direct sales above $2.5 MM individual goal (yearly)
- Exceptional ability to multi-task and prioritize requests
- Solid new business development and relationship building skills
- Effective communicator (very comfortable on the phone and communicating with others)
- Time management skills
- Problem solver (seeks answers and resolutions)
- Strong self-discipline & organizational habits
- Excellent presentation skills
- Effective use of Excel
A career opportunity with M3 USA offers competitive wages, and benefits such as:
- Health and Dental
- Life, Accident and Disability Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Plan and Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Sick Days and Personal Days