HR Business Partner - US
M3 is committed to increasing the quality and decreasing costs of healthcare worldwide. Founded by ex-McKinsey consultants, M3 has been developing unique solutions that have brought significant efficiencies in pharmaceutical sales & marketing, ethical drug development, healthcare professional recruitment, and other parts of the healthcare industry. M3 has been ranked as a top-5 most innovative growth company by Forbes and has a strong orientation for growth. We have successfully managed to maintain 20%+ revenue and profit growth over the last 18 years by mixing organic growth with acquisitions.
As a result of its growth initiatives, M3 has constant needs for business professionals who are eager to prove themselves that they can make differences and create efficiencies in operations and support growth.
The role of HR Business Partner will be to support the US businesses and will be based in Fort Washington, PA
The HR department plays an integral role in the business by providing a professional and timely service to the business in terms of the entire employment cycle and ensuring that through effective hiring, development, retention and engagement strategies, it supports continued growth and profitability.
The HR Business Partner will work closely with Managers to proactively support the day to day HR operations of the teams.
Responsibilities of the Role:
HR Business Partner:
- Pro-actively support managers with the end to end employment journey
- Engage managers to discuss people issues and developmental needs
- Investigate manager and employee issues and provide guidance
- Champion the review process, from compliance to succession planning
- Support the CEO with miscellaneous projects
- Partner with talent acquisition to ensure the needs of the business are being met
- Ensure legislative compliance on all aspects of human resource management activities, including health and safety, privacy laws and employment law requirements.
- Responsible for updating policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
- Responsible for various mandatory reportings
- Ensure compliance with global M3 policies where appropriate.
- A strong understanding of EEO/AA
Pay and Benefits:
- Work closely with executive leadership and finance to select best-in-class benefits for the company
- Oversees the day to day administration of benefits
- Research market rate salary and benefits information to assist with decision making.
- Management of the HR Administrator and overseeing the HR administrative function, including the administration of benefits
- Mentoring of the HR Administrator
Support of the M3 brand:
- Deliver local initiatives to support and strengthen the M3 Employer Brand including through recruitment, on-boarding and employee engagement
- Develop professional HR skills and knowledge through on the job self -development and formal training where required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a generalist HR role
- Preferably PHR or SPHR qualified or working towards qualification
- University degree in a related subject preferable
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent MS office skills
- Preferably experience within a fast moving and growing business
- Preferably experience within the healthcare industry
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self -starter and able to work on own initiative and with minimal supervision
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good commercial understanding
- Good team player with excellent customer service skills
- Able to multi task and comfortable with a high- volume workload within a fast -paced environment.
- Must have the right to work in the US
To see our diversity statement please visit https://usa.m3.com/careers/
A career opportunity with M3 USA offers competitive wages, and benefits such as:
- Health and Dental
- Life, Accident and Disability Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Plan and Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Sick Days and Personal Days