Qualitative Project Coordinator, Market Research
The mission of the Qualitative Project Coordinator will be to assist the Market Research Project Management team with the day-to-day management of market research studies to ensure all projects successfully complete on time and within budget, while meeting and exceeding client expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to project managers including invoicing, contract maintenance, setup and testing of surveys, coordination of communication with sales, placing confirmation calls to respondents, preparing updates for PMs and clients, assisting with project troubleshooting, and a variety of other project support tasks as needed
- Investigate physician inquiries regarding honoraria issues by cross-checking against the bank account.
- Manage honoraria files for all projects, including uploading internally and initiating payments for domestic honoraria weekly and international honoraria monthly
- Communicate with panel members to address any questions or concerns as well as confirming telephone and in-person interviews.
- Data entry of phone recruitment screeners
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalency preferred
- 0-1 years of related experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Strong skillset with Microsoft Office products
- Self-motivated and able to (re)prioritize tasks throughout the workday
- Exceptional time management, organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask
- The candidate must have well-developed analytical and problem solving skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to work autonomously and in a team environment to successfully meet study specific and departmental objectives.
A career opportunity with M3 USA offers competitive wages, and benefits such as:
- Health and Dental
- Life, Accident and Disability Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Plan and Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Sick Days and Personal Days